Heritage of educational excellence. Standard of living among the highest in the world
Study In Ireland
IELTS 5 and above
No Visa Interview
Part Time work for 7 Months (Term time)
Full Time Work for 5 Months (Holidays)
Welcome to Ireland
Ireland’s worldwide reputation for high quality education is built on the solid foundation of commitment to excellence. Ireland is a beautiful island, combining contemporary modern cities with an unspoilt countryside, cityscapes steeped in history and a rich natural habitat. Renowned for friendliness, Ireland offers the warmest of welcomes to students from all over the world. Join the growing number of international students choosing Ireland to fulfil their potential.
Travelling to Ireland for study
Citizens of certain countries who wish to pursue a course of study in Ireland must apply for a visa to enter Ireland before they travel here.
Since January 2011 there are changes to the immigration system for non-EEA students. If you are a non-EEA national coming to study in Ireland you must be enrolled in a full-time course under the Degree Programme or the Language and Non-Degree Programme.
If you wish to study in Ireland longer than 3 months, you should apply for a ‘D study visa’. You will need to provide the following with your visa application. (Please remember, original documents are required and must be in English or accompanied by a notarised translation):
- Letter of acceptance from a recognised school/college/university in Ireland confirming that you have been accepted on a course of study. This course of study must be full-time (lasting an academic year) and have a minimum of 15 hours per week study time.
- Evidence of your academic ability to pursue the chosen course through the English language (unless it is an English language course).
- Evidence that the fees for the course have been paid in full if it is less than 6000 Euros.
- Evidence that you have enough funds (€7,000) to maintain yourself for the initial part of your stay.
- Evidence that you or a sponsor have access to at least €7,000 for each subsequent year of your studies, in addition to the course fees for each of those years.
- Evidence that you have private medical insurance
- An explanation of any gaps in your educational history
- Confirmation that you intend to return to your country of permanent residence when you leave Ireland.
You will find more detailed information on the exact requirements for a student visa on the website of the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service of the Department of Justice and Equality.
Meenakshi Apts, 202, Second Floor, New Colony, Ambarnath West, Mumbai-421505, India
Our Solicitors Team:
A O & Associates Solicitors
51 Lakedale Road
© Copyright 2018 by Earthlink Consultants. All Rights Reserved.