Heritage of educational excellence. Standard of living among the highest in the world
Study In Czech Republic
Low Tuition Fees
Part Time Work Opportunities
Free Movement In Schengen Countries
The Czech educational system is considered to be one of the best in the world. In addition, Czech higher education institutions offer a wide variety of study programs taught in English and other foreign languages specifically designed for international students. In fact, over 30000 international students chose to study in the Czech Republic in every year, whether as part of an exchange program or as free movers.
If you decide to study in Czech, you will not only benefit from its perfect location in central Europe, but also from its membership to the European Union and the Schengen Area. You may enjoy visiting other parts of beautiful Europe without the need
Czech is a
Key benefits of studying in
1) Czech Republic is in the EU.
2) Cost of studying and living very low.
3) International Students can apply for Czech Republic visa in the UK.
4) IELTS or TOEFL score NOT REQUIRED.
5) Students are allowed to travel to 26 countries without restrictions.
6) Students can work part-time (up to 20 hours per week)
7) Students can change to work visa or business visa after completing their courses.
8) Students can apply for permanent residency after 5 years.
Czech Republic Application Process
We provide free online support to students for their Higher Education.
In brief for Czech Application procedure
- The student sends the required documents to us by email ( Info@earthlink.org.uk ) or handing over documents to one of our branches
- Arrange Skype interview (Assistance provided)
- We will arrange the offer letter within a week
- Pay Tuition fee
- Arrange Visa letter and Accommodation letter
- Book visa application appointment
- Prepare the required documents
- Submit application to the Czech Embassy
- Approval from embassy
- Buy travel insurance and provide the proof to the embassy
- Embassy will stamp the visa
- Make travel arrangements.